19/04/2011

ABC ...

Hmm – kids and N.Y.C is not a great combo when it comes to art scouting since there is not really any art in the playgrounds neither in the toy-stores to scout... So I'll just do what I normally do: web-scouting. I'm not really into the "alphabet-trend" I have noticed on several blogs lately: letters made of fx pasta, rubberbands etc. I just don't really see the point. But with the alphabet by Therese Vandling it's different. Each letter is artistically done with wit and a sense of humour. Therese is a London based graphic designer, illustrator and printmaker who works across many different mediums including collage, line drawing and screen-printing. Also check out Close Your Eyes And Think Of England, Make or Skin Magazine amongst her other work.





Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...